Polyurethane Mortar Cement Waterproofer Additive for Floor /
Kitchen / Bathroom
911 Polyurethane Waterproof Coating is a type of waterproof
material solidified in double component chemical reaction. Part A
is polyurethane ester polymers, Part B is curing components, scrape
on construction surface after stirring mixing A and B material
according to certain proportion, it will form the overall elastic
waterproof film after curing.
- The film with rubber elasticity, extensibility, high tensile
- Has good resistance to high temperature and low temperature
- Cover easily with thick slurry, coating no juncture and is strong.
- Has certain corrosion resistance.
Scope of application
- All kinds of roof and toilet waterproof engineering.
- Applied to positive waterproof maintenance structure.
- Basement, swimming pools, civil air defense projects, storage pool
and other surface waterproof.
Tensile strength (Mpa)
Solid content (%)
Low humidity flexibility
-35℃ no cracking
Surface dry time (h)
Full dry time (h)
- The construction surface need to be dry, solid, smooth and clean.
- Mixing A and B material according to provided ratio, and fully
mixing to be the black color.
- This product coating is usually divided into two times, the coating
thickness is 1.0 mm, it can construct the second time coating after
the first time coating curing, The direction of the surface must be
perpendicular to the first pass, The time interval shall prevail
with non-stick hand.
- Mixing materials should be finished within 20 minutes.
- The construction temperature should be above 5 ℃, construction
environment need to keep the air circulation.
Shipping and packaging
- Products should be sealed storage in ventilation, shady and cool
place, close to the fire is prohibited；Prevent collisions during
transport, valid for 12 months.
- The packing is 30kg/set.
Reference usage: 2.3-2.8 kg/㎡
1. Brand Owner’s Authorization Letter is required to be issued
& provided for the corresponding production and exportation;
2. Quality only based on the samples which the buyer provided or
YUNYAN’s counter-sample confirmed by buyer.
In every case, the user alone is fully responsible for any
consequences deriving from the use of the product.
3. OEM MOQ: at least 1*20 feet container per item/color.
Minimum Order Quantity:
Composite paper bag w/. Plastic bag inside